Axis Upgrades Surveillance Class Hard Drives
to Five-Year Warranty
Axis is proud to announce that surveillance-class hard drives are being upgraded to a five-year warranty. This is an improvement over the previous warranty offering for these products, which lasted for three years.
The upgraded warranty applies to:
- Surveillance-class hard drives included with products
(Axis S22 Appliance and Axis S30 Recorder series)
- Surveillance-class hard drives sold as accessories
The new five-year warranty coverage is retroactive to:
- All hard drives included in Axis S30 Recorder series since launch on July 8, 2020
- All hard drives included in Axis S22 Appliance series shipped from CLC after April 1, 2020
- All surveillance-class hard drives sold as accessories since launch in July 2019
(4TB: 01858-001 and 6TB: 01859-001)
Datasheets and other relevant materials have been updated accordingly.
To make it simple: the entire Axis recorder portfolio is now covered by a five-year warranty, including services, storage, and internal components.